Traditional Family Pork Pie Recipe Ingredients 500g pork, cut from shoulder, neck, spare ribs or…
Gluten Free Apple Muesli (Vegan)
Makes 10 portions
- 75g sunflower seeds
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 90g shelled hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 25g buckwheat flakes
- 25g rice flakes
- 25g millet flakes
- 15g no-soak dried apple, roughly chopped
- 15g dried stoned dates, roughly chopped
1. Heat a dry frying pan over a medium heat, add the seeds and hazelnuts and lightly toast, shaking the pan frequently, for 4 minutes, or until golden brown. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and leave to cool.
2. Add the flakes, apple and dates to the bowl and mix thoroughly until combined. Store the muesli in an airtight jar or container.
Sunflower and pumpkin seeds contain essential omega oils that are vital for the health of the gut, skin and immune system.
- Calories 340
- Protein 8.7g
- Carbohydrate 48g
- Sugars 15g
- Fat 15g
- Saturates 1.75g