The Best Board Games to Play on the Last Day of Term in 2023 As…
Tangy Barbecued Sausages Recipe
A spicy basting Sauce, more often used with outdoor grills, adds tang to grilled sausages,
- 1 Ib pork sausages
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 level tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 level teaspoons mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and black pepper
1. Pierce the skin of the sausages with the prongs of a fork. Arrange them in one layer in a roasting tin or ovenproof dish.
2. Mix together the oil, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper and pour this marinade over the sausages; leave for at least an hour, turning them occasionally,
3. Bake in the centre of a hot oven, pre-heated to 205°C for 20 minutes, basting frequently, until the sausages are well browned.
4. Serve hot with creamed Potatoes and grilled tomatoes or cold in buttered rolls,