Traditional Family Pork Pie Recipe Ingredients 500g pork, cut from shoulder, neck, spare ribs or…
George Foreman Sweet Maple Chicken Recipe
2 Chicken Thighs or Drumsticks
5 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 tbsp caster sugar
Grated Rind and Juice of ½ Orange
2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1) Using a sharp knife, score the flesh of the chicken 2-3 times. Place the chicken in a shallow, non-metallic dish.
2) To make the marinade, mix together the maple syrup, sugar, orange rind and juice, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Pour the marinade over the chicken, tossing the chicken to coat thoroughly. Cover and leave chill in the refrigerator until required.
4) Remove the chicken from the marinade, reserving the marinade for basting.
5) Transfer the chicken to your George Foreman Grill and cook for 20 minutes, turning and basting with the marinade.
6) Serve with fresh salad leaves and cherry tomatoes.