Traditional Family Pork Pie Recipe Ingredients 500g pork, cut from shoulder, neck, spare ribs or…
Burgers with Chilli & Basil – Barbecue Recipe
- 650g minced beef
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 small red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- sprigs of fresh basil, to garnish
- burger buns, to serve
1. Put the minced beef, red pepper, garlic, chillies, chopped basil and cumin into a bowl and mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Using your hands, form the mixture into burger shapes.
2. Preheat the barbecue. Cook the burgers over hot coals for 5-8 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Garnish with sprigs of basil and serve in burger buns.